KALAMAZOO, Mich. (PRWEB)
April 19, 2022
The Zeigler Kalamazoo Marathon, previously generally known as the Kalamazoo Marathon – Borgess Run, can be going down this weekend beginning Friday, April 22 by Sunday, April 24, 2022.
The neighborhood is invited to get pleasure from your entire weekend with the entire household beginning with the free PNC Children’ 1K at Mayors’ Riverfront at 6:00 p.m. The weekend will proceed with the Kalamazoo Well being Expo in Downtown Kalamazoo on Saturday will function sponsor tents, charity cubicles, and interactive actions to assist put together for the primary day race actions.
Sunday, the Zeigler Kalamazoo Marathon will host its major occasion, the Zeigler Kalamazoo Half Marathon, together with its 10K, 5K run, and the Precedence Well being 5K stroll at Arcadia Creek Competition Place in Downtown Kalamazoo. The Stryker Expertise end line celebration is free to everybody and consists of the race sponsor block social gathering with 4 meals vehicles, music by DJ Chuck, video games, face portray, balloons, giveaways and extra. Imperial Drinks may even present adults 21 and over with a celebratory beer on the finish of the race, with 5 choices to select from. Most people is inspired to come back out and assist racers within the Beer and Cheer part on the Stryker Expertise end line.
NASCAR race automobile driver Josh Bilicki can be on the Kalamazoo Well being Expo signing autographs, and can tempo the primary race on Sunday in a Zeigler wrapped Camaro. The weekend may even function the Zeigler Scorching Air Balloon, and particular spirit stations together with the Bacon Station and the Gummy Bear Forest sponsored by Honor Credit score Union.
FRIDAY – APRIL 22 6:00 PM – PNC KIDS’ 1K AND KIDS’ EXPO – MAYORS’ RIVERFRONT PARK
- Hearth vehicles can be stationed close to the beginning line
- The Zeigler Scorching Air Balloon can be flying above the end line, climate allowing
- All registered youngsters will obtain a free t-shirt and medal.
- Early packet pickup Thursday at Gazelle Sports activities – 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Ultimate packet pickup race day from 4:00 p.m. to five:50 p.m.
- Ultimate Day registration and packet pickup will begin Friday 4PM at Mayors’ Riverfront Park
SATURDAY – APRIL 23- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM – KALAMAZOO HEALTH EXPO – DOWNTOWN KALAMAZOO
- Zeigler-sponsored NASCAR driver Josh Bilicki, 77 for Spire Motorsports, can be accessible for photo-ops and autographs on the Kalamazoo Well being Honest on Saturday
- Bilicki will set a baseline for his response velocity utilizing Fitlight, a lightweight coaching system utilized by high athletes around the globe. The system makes use of a collection of lights to measure and enhance agility and response time so as to assist high athletes like Bilicki obtain their greatest efficiency throughout athletic occasions. -Children are particularly inspired to cease by to see if their response time is quicker than the NASCAR race automobile driver.
- Ultimate registration for Sunday races. Packet pickup for registered racers.
- Discover sponsor tents and charity associate cubicles.
SUNDAY – APRIL 24 – 7:30 AM – MAIN EVENT DAY – ARCADIA CREEK FESTIVAL
- Zeigler Kalamazoo Half Marathon – 7:30 am
- Zeigler Kalamazoo 10K – 7:45 a.m.
- Zeigler Kalamazoo 5K Run- 7:50 a.m.
- Precedence Well being 5K Stroll – 7:55 a.m.
- Bilicki will tempo the primary race on Sunday in a Zeigler-wrapped Chevy Camaro
- Particular spirit stations will embrace the Bacon Station, the Gummy Bear Forest, and for adults 21 and over the Imperial Drinks Beer Station, after race completion
- Public is inspired to cheer on racers on the Beer & Cheer Part
- Free Common Admission to the Stryker Expertise end line that includes Sponsor Block Social gathering with 4 Meals Vehicles, Music by DJ Chuck, Video games, Face Portray, Balloons, Giveaways, and far more
Previously, the Zeigler Kalamazoo Marathon weekend generated roughly $1 million in direct customer spending in accordance with Uncover Kalamazoo, which used the Occasion Impression Calculator from Locations Worldwide to calculate the financial impression. Notably, the final time the occasion was held dwell in 2019, the occasion generated $1,051,334 from guests touring to the area (with guests outlined as somebody touring 60 or extra miles to Kalamazoo). In 2018, that quantity totaled $944,795.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD PROMO VIDEO FOR THE ZEIGLER KALAMAZOO RACE
Zeigler Kalamazoo – PNC Children’ 1K
Zeigler Kalamazoo – Half Marathon
Zeigler Kalamazoo – 10K Run
Zeigler Kalamazoo – 5K Run
Zeigler Kalamazoo – Precedence Well being 5K Stroll
If you need extra info, please contact race director Carrie Drake at [email protected]
ABOUT ZEIGLER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Zeigler Automotive Group is among the largest privately-owned seller teams within the U.S. with 78 franchises throughout 35 places in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. Automobile manufacturers represented embrace all the home and nearly all of the imported producers.
Apart from its in depth automotive portfolio, the group owns and operates Zeigler Motorsports, an 85,000-square-foot motorsports dealership and motion park, providing 19 totally different powersports manufacturers, plus its personal onsite restaurant: Trak Houz Bar & Grill. Moreover, Zeigler Motorsports homes the Elevate Management & Workforce Constructing Academy, an government coaching firm.
The Kalamazoo-based seller group additionally owns and operates Zeigler Pre-Owned of Chicago, a Carquest Auto Components retailer, three Byrider franchises, three finance firms, a number of insurance coverage companies, and a leasing agency.
Based in 1975, the group employs over 2,300 folks, rating among the many high 1% of automotive sellers within the nation with estimated annual gross sales of $2.2 billion for 2022. The family-owned and operated firm is well-known for its dedication to each customer support and worker satisfaction. Zeigler is commonly acknowledged as one of many Finest and Brightest Firms to Work for within the Nation, additionally incomes comparable accolades in Chicago and Michigan.